How to wear a knife strapped to your thigh with a garter like a fucking lady while managing not to slice yourself open because you were fool enough to carry an unsheathed weapon next to a squishy part of your body that moves when you walk.
- Get a garter from somewhere; this one is a sock garter from Sock Dreams, which means it’s made to stay the fuck up there.
- Get a fucking sheath for those sharp, pointy things and put them in the sheath. There’ll be a velcro loop at the top so that they won’t slide out if you hold the sheath upside down.
- Put the garter through the loop at the top meant for whatever you’re using to attach it to yourself. Attach it to yourself, adjusting for ease of grabbing. You don’t want to put it on your inner thigh because that is awkward as hell to get out. The only way you’d be able to get it out in a timely manner is if you attached the sheath upside down, at which point you’d need two garters to keep the sheath from tilting inward toward your other thigh.
- Oh no, now the sheath is hanging loosely and is going to make a weird pattern against your clothing. Tuck that shit into your stockings if you’re wearing them, or use another garter if you’re not.
- Pull your pencil skirt back down over the knife sheath. Adjust accordingly due to tightness of skirt and shape of sheath. Make sure you can get at it as quick as you want.
- People look at you really strangely if this is the knife you pull out when you want to cut your apple up.
42 SONG POP PUNK MASHUP
My Chemical Romance - Welcome to the Black Parade
Green Day - Good Riddance
Panic! at the Disco - I Write Sins Not Tragedies
blink-182 - What’s My Age Again?
Jimmy Eat World - The Middle
We The Kings - Check Yes Juliet
Third Eye Blind - Graduate
All Time Low - Weightless
All Time Low - Dear Maria Count Me In
Switchfoot - Meant to Live
Fall Out Boy - Sugar We’re Going Down
My Chemical Romance - I’m Not Okay (I Promise)
Boys Like Girls - Thunder
30 Seconds to Mars - Kings and Queens
Yellowcard - Ocean Avenue
Relient K - Be My Escape
Relient K - Sadie Hawkins Dance
Simple Plan - I’d Do Anything
Paramore - Misery Business
Rise Against - Savior
Sum 41 - Fat Lip
My Chemical Romance - Teenagers
Fountains of Wayne - Stacy’s Mom
All American Rejects - Gives You Hell
blink-182 - Feeling This
Lit - My Own Worst Enemy
Sum 41 - In Too Deep
The Cab - One of THOSE Nights
Relient K - High of 75
blink-182 - I Miss You
Paramore - That’s What You Get
AFI - Miss Murder
Good Charlotte - Dance Floor Anthem
Cute Is What We Aim For - Curse of Curves
30 Seconds to Mars - Closer to the Edge
A Day to Remember - All I Want
Mayday Parade - Jamie All Over
Fall Out Boy - Thnks Fr Th Mmrs
Cartel - Say Anything (Else)
Taking Back Sunday - MakeDamnSure
Rise Against - Audience of One
Fall Out Boy - Sugar We’re Going Down
will always love this
I was not prepared.
I saw the monster in you and loved you
despite it, in spite of it, because of
it. Your mouth is weaponry and I
kissed you with a soft tongue,
There is a shipwreck between your ribs. You are a box with fragile written on it, and so many people have not handled you with care.
Monster" is derived from the Latin noun monstrum, "divine portent," itself formed on the root of the verb monere, "to warn." It came to refer to living things of anomalous shape or structure, or to fabulous creatures like the sphinx who were composed of strikingly incongruous parts, because the ancients considered the appearance of such beings to be a sign of some impending supernatural event. Monsters, like angels, functioned as messengers and heralds of the extraordinary. They served to announce impending revelation, saying, in effect, "Pay attention; something of profound importance is happening.
They're gnawing bones in the hope of a slaughter,
Bitter hyenas all chasing their tails.
They're gnawing bones while the red-hooded daughter
Of something far older steps free of their trails.
They see a little girl, gray wolf behind her;
Scavengers never see anything true.
They say the wolf is her death, come to find her.
Blood burns like fire, and it always burns through. [x]